Jumpstart a student's college and career aspirations
As of 2018 more than 300,000 students are a part of the College Bound Scholarship program. The College Bound Scholarship program is the state’s early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students. Those students must sign up when eligible and fulfill the scholarship pledge requirements of:
- Graduating from a Washington State high school, or approved homeschool program, with a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Having no felony convictions.
- Applying for financial aid and being income eligible
- Enrolling in an eligible institution or apprenticeship in Washington state within one year of graduating high school.
We recognize your dedication to both enroll and support College Bound students. Our goal is to make it easier in any way we can.
- Tailor trainings for school-based staff on how to best utilize the College Bound Scholarship and its pledge requirements to support students’ college and career aspirations
- Co-design strategies for sign-ups and supports for students at the school and district level
- Provide solutions to common obstacles faced by staff throughout the application process